New Add-On Instructions for WAGO-IO-SYSTEM Modules
WAGO announces the availability of new Add-On Instructions (AOIs) for multiple I/O modules, expanding upon its current AOI library.
Instructions are now available to support:
• 750-450/451: 4-ch & 8-ch RTD modules, connects directly to Pt and Ni resistance sensors, providing accurate sensor data reading
• 750-458: 8-ch thermocouple module, reads a wide range of temperatures
• 750-496: 8-ch current input module, reads 0.20 ma, 4.20 ma, & NAMUR sensors
• 750-497: 8-ch voltage input module, reads 0 -10 VDC & +/-10 VDC signals
• 750-1415/16: 8-ch modules, receive control signals from digital field devices
WAGO AOIs for Allen-Bradley® RS LogixTM 5000 software allow users to easily implement control logic that supports the functionality of WAGO’s distributed I/O modules. AOIs supporting several popular high-density digital, analog, and specialty I/O modules are available, with more in development.
Implementation is as easy as selecting the appropriate instruction from a menu in the RS LogixTM 5000 application, and inserting it into application code. AOIs come fully documented, and look and behave like other functions inherent to RS LogixTM 5000 software. To receive a sample instruction or request instructions specific to your application, visit http://www.wago.us/addon to register and receive your free WAGO Add-On Instruction files.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at WAGO. From our pioneering CAGE CLAMP® spring pressure connection technology to our extensive range of interconnect, interface and automation solutions, such as the fieldbus independent WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM, our customers count on the unconditional performance and reliability of our products to ensure the safe, efficient operation of their systems every time. For additional information, visit www.wago.us. Contact WAGO at 1-800-DIN-RAIL or firstname.lastname@example.org.